Here's some LINKS you might find useful when visiting Ghana and Busua
Ghana West Coast
One of the most in-depth websites on visiting Busua and the surrounding region. http://www.ghanawestcoast.com/gwc/busua.php
Ghana Ministry of Tourism
World Travel Guide - Ghana
Here more information on visiting Ghana, including passport, visa and health advice http://www.worldtravelguide.net/ghana
Be safe Be Kind at Asa Baako
Let us play,have fun and Stay safe at Asa Baako
Below are some preventive measures the World Health Organisation suggests;
- Wash your hands frequently
Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing
Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Stay Informed and Keep up on the latest developments about COVID-19.